DJs in Atlanta Georgia
Mom and Dad love “Sweet Caroline,” your teen is obsessed with Beyoncé and the youngest in the family can’t get enough of the latest Disney soundtrack. At the next family celebration, keep the kids entertained without needing to buy earplugs. Booking the right disc jockey ensures that there will be a diverse mix of classics and modern hits. Connect with talented DJs who will entertain at your party in Atlanta, Georgia. What are some age appropriate songs that kids are listening to today? Keep scrolling to find out.
Age Appropriate Songs to Request at a Party
Your son or daughter isn't a baby anymore. Old McDonald and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star just won’t cut it. However, parents have a right to be concerned that their child might be listening to music with explicit content. So, what songs are okay for them to listen to without having to cover their ears? Check out some of our favorites below:
1. Happy, Pharrell Williams: Let this be the first song on your playlist every morning or at the gym. In fact, make it your alarm clock on your phone. The name says it all. Made famous by the Despicable Me movies, this song is a guaranteed mood-booster.
2. Funkytown, Lipps, Inc: A staple at bar mitzvahs and weddings, this early 80s disco classic isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. Your kids might not know the lyrics as well as you do, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be tempted to dance.
3. Shake it Out, Florence and the Machine: Equal parts uplifting and powerful, this song by Florence Welch will make you feel like you can conquer the world.
4. Sky Full of Stars, Coldplay: Coldplay has been making music since 1996. There is a reason why they are still popular. When you want to slow things down, this song makes a good option for a slow dance at the high school prom or sweet 16.
5. Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars: Although this song is relatively new, we predict that this song will be a hit for the next 20-30 years. It’s impossible not to love this catchy, funky beat. Let’s just see if you can imitate Bruno Mars’ dance moves.
6. I'm a Believer, Smash Mouth: Smash Mouth may have recorded the modern version of this track, but this song was originally composed by Neil Diamond and recorded by The Monkees in 1966. In 2001, the pop rock outfit contributed their cover for the children’s film Shrek. Either version is a guaranteed hit at your party.
These are just a few age-appropriate songs to request at your next party. However, we know that we're not DJs. When it comes to the actual event, leave it to the professionals. Use KidsParties.Party to find the best entertainer in Atlanta, Georgia.
Do you want your business or service listed?
We are happy to help! To get listed on KidsParties.Party, create an account here.
Looking for more birthday fun?
You can even put these wishes into a customized birthday card! Use our free and innovative software at KidsParties.Party to create a one-of-a-kind card your child will surely love!