Airbrush Artists in New Jersey
If you’ve ever walked past a building covered in graffiti or seen airbrush up close, you know that designers take care to blend similar colors to create a smoky, gradient effect. KidsParties.Parties features artists who will create splashy, colorful designs on T-shirts, hats, sneakers and other items, allowing your guests to have one-of-a-kind wearable works of art. Find one that serves your area of New Jersey. Scroll to the bottom of the page to learn this art form for yourself.
Learn How to Airbrush
1. Purchase a simple airbrush kit from your local craft store or online. You kit should contain an air compressor, painting gun, filter, hose and acrylic paints. Kits also should include a cleaner, brush holder and color reducer.
2. If you are a beginner, you should also invest in some stencils and patterns in order to perfect your craft.
3. Once the paint is in the brush, test it on scrap paper to make sure the consistency is okay. You can also take this opportunity to practice basic techniques, such as feathering, blending and creating gradients.
4. It may look like airbrush artists can do their designs on the fly, but the truth is, most people who do this professionally have had years of experience and thousands of hours of practice. When you’re a beginner, consider drawing your design lightly in pencil on the fabric and tracing over it with the paint.
5. When you are finished with your design, seal the painting with a spray fixative so it does not run or smudge.
6. If you are going to invest in the proper materials, make sure you are cleaning them properly. To do so, place the tip of your paint gun in a bowl of warm water and pull the trigger as if you were painting. Then, take it out of the water and cover the opening with your finger. This will cause the air to flow backwards and bubbles to form in the paint cup. Test to see if it is really clean by spraying air onto a white napkin.
Over time and with lots of practice, you will probably become a master artist. For now, leave the artwork to the professionals. KidsParties.Party can connect you with talented services that will serve your birthday party or event in New Jersey.
Do you want other birthday tips?
Here are over a hundred ways to perfect your child's big day. You can read many more over on our blog.
We have also written tons of birthday wishes for your child! Find wishes for both boys or girls, then add them into your birthday card for something more unique this year!
Are you an entertainer or kid-friendly business?
Get listed! Register for an account.
PO Box 123, Jamesburg NJ 08831
Tel : 732-298-6015
Mail : [email protected]
Business Hours : 9:30 - 5:30
Register to Post Listings