Sweet 16 Birthday Parties
Every birthday is a special occasion, but a sweet 16 should be one to remember. Whether you want the party to be small and intimate or big and elaborate, KidsParties.Party will connect you with entertainers, services and venues that specialize in sixteenth birthday parties.
Category : Sweet 16 Birthday Parties
Unique Sweet 16 Ideas
One of the best (or worst) things about teenagers is that they know what they want. Your child has their own interests, personalities and ideas, and parents should be mindful of this when planning their sixteenth birthday. For example, your introspective daughter might not want a blow-out bash, for example, while your son wants a fancy affair, even though none of the other guys at school had one.
Check out some unique sweet 16 suggestions. No matter what your teenager is into, you’ll find the perfect party ideas for them on this list.
1. Formal party: Hosting a fancy soiree is a sweet 16 staple. Your child and their friends will love getting dressed up and spending the night dancing in a private venue. Family members will enjoy the gourmet catering you hired and will be lining up to take photos with the birthday girl or boy. Thanks to movies, TV and popular culture, this type of event is what we think of as the prototypical sixteenth birthday celebration.
2. Party bus: Take your party on the road by renting a private party bus. Blast your favorite music, pick a destination and enjoy an intimate yet awesome gathering of your closest friends.
3. Family fun center: Your child might be turning sixteen, but that doesn’t mean they are too old for arcade games and snack foods. Many arcades and family fun entertainment centers offer private party packages for teens. More relaxed than a formal party, everyone will love playing laser tag, video games and bowling.
4. Go to a game: If you live close enough to a professional sports arena or have a minor league or farm team near your hometown, consider attending a game the weekend closest to your child’s birthday. Teens who are super fans of their favorite franchise will love cheering for their team on their birthday.
5. Teen club: If your teen always turns the radio up in the car and knows the best dance moves, rent out a club or venue. Find a nightclub that will host private events for people under 21, as well as venues that are specifically for teens. Parents will love knowing that these venues take measures to ensure that guests are partying safely and responsibly.
We’ve provided just a few suggestions. Ask your teen what would make them happy on their birthday. Since KidsParties.Party provides birthday entertainers and venues for children 1-18, you’ll be sure to find something for your teenager on our guide.
Is your service or venue perfect for sweet 16 celebrations? Connect with parents planning their teenager’s parties by getting featured on KidsParties.Party. Call 732-298-6015 or contact us.